Tuesday, November 07, 2006

:: TUESDAY ::
thought of going out wif dear de.. budden, mama wan me go see doctor.. -.-" no fried food, no oily food, no spicy food, no sour food, no cold things, no late nights... bla bla bla.. walau.. how to live like tt?! -.-"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

drag mama go see my pink shoe.. but.. sold liaoz.. -.-"" again!!! nvm then, mama quite open abt it.. hahax.. she ACTUALLY walked ard de shop n ask me which one i wan? LOL.. but i nvr say anything la.. i wan buy oso use my money buy.. but, have to reach my goal!! try to pay my expenses for our family trip to HK.. no money aaa.... =( total up = $1000++ hurrhurr..

tired. hmm, since i have so many strict eating rules to follow... can i drink rum? =P rum has is not sour, nor fried, nor spicy.. aiyak! cold... -.-"" shall not put on rock then.. =P

JIE, ONE RUM PLZ!!! =p WODKA BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home